Whether it is a large project or small product, you need to create an urge in the customer’s mind to gain acceptance. Most of the gadgets we own today are examples of the irrational urge.
The same is true even for a movie, stage show, or even a presentation. You need to create the urge to get more.
- Understand the Situation
- Offer Remedies
- Demonstrate Gain (of accepting your solution) and Pain (of rejecting it)
- Build Excitement
Does your presentation create the URGE?
Answer yourself the following questions:
- Do we have a complete understanding of the environment, possible remedies, Gains of your solution, and pains if the client rejects or postpones?
- What is our remediation process for the problems faced by the prospect?
- Are the gains clearly explained to the customer ? Do they know that we understand their pains?
- How does our solution change their life?
Read the Slide Spin Duo for more information on this.
If we can find satisfactory answers to the above questions, we can be reasonably assured of success.